UTA 's Fine Arts department is seeking an Assistant to join in the Los Angeles office. Candidates must have the ability to proactively function under tight deadlines in a fast -paced working environment and experience managing daily schedule s/calendars, as well as preparing for meetings. Qualified candidates must have precise, detailed-oriented organizational skills, as well as excellent communication and writing abilities and a knowledge of working A rtists and current projects in the contemporary art world and entertainment industry.
The UTA Fine Arts Department is the agency's experts on the world of contemporary art. The team works with emerging and established contemporary artists whose work intersects with entertainment, media, and culture. UTA Fine Arts offers artists new possibilities for exploration and entry into new territory. Our ideal candidate is passionate about the Visual Arts, is comfortable providing general administrative support and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What You'll Do
• Manage phone, calendar, and research for meetings; schedul ing meetings and calls
• Manage and maintain contacts when drafting communications
• Strong task management skills, used to proactively build processes that benefit the business
• Liais e with internal staff at all levels as well as external partners
• Expense reports - prepare monthly reports for review & submit to accounting for approval
• Coordinate travel logistics across all areas ( i.e. flights, hotels, car service, dining)
• Process and track invoices through wire and check requests, as well as consignment forms for all exhibitions
• Assist with
overseeing install and de-install for artworks being placed in UTA offices
• Assist with any gallery tasks and special projects in the UTA Artist Space during exhibitions and events
What You Need
• Minimum 1+ years' assistant experience, a plus within the entertainment industry
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred but not required
• Highly proficient technical skills with Microsoft suite ( Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Knowledge and curiosity for key players throughout the entertainment industry and contemporary art world
• Understanding of UTA's Client Roster
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies .
• Access to the tools, leadership and resources you'll need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-bein g
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re46v0-44-200-40-195-42 in your application.