Coordinator, Creative Marketing - Talent Relations & Awards (Series)
The Netflix marketing team is looking for a talented, strategic & passionate marketing professional to help manage the Netflix Awards creative campaigns across films, series, and documentaries.
The Coordinator of Awards Creative Marketing will work on the cross-functional Awards team, developing and managing creative campaigns for Oscars, Emmys, Guilds, etc., across print, outdoor, digital, TV, and radio. They will also work alongside the internal teams (media, publicity, social, content) and Awards Creative Marketing Managers to align on strategy. Additionally, they will liaise with multiple outside creative agencies to bring best-in-class campaigns to life.
• The ideal candidate is a strong leader who can flourish in our unique company culture, is detail-oriented, and is eager to collaborate.
• 3+ years of entertainment marketing experience and can successfully strategize, execute and communicate innovative, creative campaigns.
• Experience working on creative campaigns including print, out-of-home, digital, TV, and radio.
• Familiarity with the Awards industry and experience with FYC campaigns is preferred.
• Strong communication skills are a must.
• The ideal candidate is high energy, motivated, has strong relationship-building capabilities, and has the capacity to work in a very fast-paced environment.
• You are excited about film and series, entertainment creative, and driven to innovate and create disruptive campaigns that break the mold and position our titles in the optimum position, generating earned media and social buzz.
• You are passionate and knowledgeable about Awards campaigns across Films, Series, and Documentaries.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment and are a proactive self-starter with the ability to take direction and execute.
• You are organized and thorough with strong attention to detail.
• You can handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities under deadlines and are geared towards trying to problem-solve.
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1z1b0-44-200-171-74-42 in your application.