The Coordinator, Content and Social Media will be responsible for helping IMG Fashion's content strategy to life across all owned channels- @FashionWeek, @NYFW and @MADE.
This role requires a proactive, highly motivated individual who has a demonstrated interest in social media marketing. The Coordinator, Social Media will execute the day-to-day publishing, community management and monitoring of IMG's owned digital channels. During tentpole events this role will be very hands on in the distribution of photography, ensuring that each channels' brand standards, designer needs, and sponsor goals are met.
This role provides support to the department's Associate Director, and reports into the Executive Director Digital, Content and Strategy.
• Crafts content calendars that reflect and evolve @NYFW, @FashionWeek and @MADE brand identities
• Posts all social media content, interpreting community signals to know what stories, medium and content will be the right fit for each channel
• Owns community management across all channels including community interaction, comment moderation, as well as proactively encouraging an ongoing dialogue to develop audiences
• Reacts to relevant, current events, integrating timely content and posts that align to cultural happenings into IMG feeds
• Ensures all social channels regularly engage with designers, sponsors, talent and influencers
• Performs regular social media reporting, interpreting data and community signals to evolve content strategy. Ensues reporting is regularly shared with organizational counterparts
• Supports the roll out of paid media campaigns, ensuring that goals are met, on schedule and on budget
• Monitors emerging platforms, evaluating their relevance for IMG's business
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in content creation or social media
• Strong knowledge of social media KPIs
• Basic understanding of social measurement tools
• Experience with Photoshop, and InDesign preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Highly skilled in fostering a collaborative work environment and building meaningful relationships
• Must be amenable to flexible schedule based on seasonal, event and activation needs
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3yz54-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.