• Directly support and assist the President of IMG Licensing including covering phones, scheduling, managing expenses, administrative duties, etc.
• Coordinate and schedule meetings with company executives and other team members, anticipating changes in availability and making alternative plans in advance.
• Answer phones with professionalism and ability to screen call information for efficient handling.
• Organize team meetings, including preparation of the agenda, organizing follow up and related tasks.
• Organize detailed travel arrangements including for international travel, inclusive of air, hotel, ground transportation and trip meeting itineraries.
• Timely processing of expense reports, proactively working to ensure accurate and timely submission.
• Proactively maintain accurate and up-to-date organization charts.
• Maintain Outlook contacts, ensuring accuracy and timely updates.
• Conduct research on various digital related topics
• This role requires advanced Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Skills and Abilities
• Proven ability to be exposed to the most confidential of information and to handle with the utmost integrity and discretion.
• Knowledge of or strong interest in the entertainment industry.
• Capability of effective planning and prioritizing across multiple time zones.
• Ability to manage several projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet critical deadlines.
• Customer focused and proactive with excellent follow-up and a sense of urgency.
• Ability to represent the company in a positive and enthusiastic manner.
• Positive attitude, highly motivated, and able to easily build relationships across multiple functions and business units.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjee70-34-231-244-12-42 in your application.