The Lodging Director, Music leads the team responsible for developing and executing all accommodation programs for On Location's Music Division. As a core function, the Lodging Team partners cross-functionally within in the organization to create and execute the lodging portion of all travel package programs within the Music Division overseeing the entire operation including procurement, contract negotiation, inventory management, and on-site execution. The Lodging Director, Music is responsible for developing strong relationships with the wider hospitality industry and delivering quality travel programs to ensure On Location is seen as the premium experiences provider to the industry and consumers.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Execute all hotel and accommodation operations for Music Division including procurement, contract negotiation, inventory management, and on-site execution
• Research and securing choice hotel and accommodation partners for On Location Travel Packages
• Create RFPs for distribution and NSO's to receive rate bids, update procurements and negotiate favorable terms within all contracts
• Negotiate and execute contracts to secure favorable terms for On Location and our partners, and ensure all company polices and legal guidelines are being followed
• Oversee on-site execution of travel package programs to deliver a premium experience for our customers and partners
• Collaborate with ticketing, business development, and program managers to improve and expand our offerings
• Cultivate and manage business relationships at an expert level
• Manage a team of lodging specialists to ensure flawless delivery of our programs
• Bachelor's or Associate degree, or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 8 years in the Hospitality or Hotels industry
• Outgoing, self-starter with a passion for hospitality
• Must be extremely detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects at a time with flexibility and focus
• Experience managing a direct team and successfully working cross-functionally across an organization
• Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and concisely, orally or written
• Highly experienced in Microsoft Excel
• Flexibility to travel to events and work extended hours when needed
• Working knowledge of hotel front office, sales, reservations industry
Our Core Vales
As the leading experiences company in the world, we strive to be the most innovative and passionate - the best of the best. We uphold these values in our quest for excellence:
• Exceed all service expectations with our customers, our partners, and each other.
• Create value by enriching people's lives.
• Do the right thing and bring others along with us - always.
• Propel the power of diversity, in thought, team and experience.
• Partner to generate win-win solutions.
• Ignite and empower our team's entrepreneurial spirit.
• Exude respect and gratitude - treat others as you would want to be treated.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq986z-44-210-237-158-42 in your application.