We are currently looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join our Collegiate and Ireland team, based in our Dallas office.
• Sell tickets and travel packages for Collegiate and Ireland events
• Answer phone calls from customers and clients
• Provide exceptional customer service and professionalism when interacting with vendors, guests, partners, clients, and peers
• Respond to various forms of communication from clients, including email and live chat
• Be able to work some weekends, and be able to work extended hours during seasonal busy periods
• Work with clients, as needed, to identify specific needs and expectations; special/custom product fulfillments
• Maintain continuous knowledge of events and partnerships to recognize product, market, and service-related trends in the industry
• Understand and achieve profitability goals as it relates to product fulfillment and event packages
• Investigate and resolve specific issues related to clientele; identify and escalate priority issues; and route calls/issues to the appropriate resource
• Other general administrative duties (e.g., order processing, data entry, etc.) as assigned
• G.E.D. or high school diploma
• Experience in a customer service position (minimum of 2+ years) preferably in sports and/or travel and hospitality industry
• Strong organizational, telephone etiquette, and customer service skills
• Attention to detail and accurate data entry and typing skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills – a collaborative style and ability to communicate effectively at all levels with strong oral, written, and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task within a high-pressure environment;
• A proven record of accomplishment of strong personal effectiveness in which imaginative and distinctive service have been demonstrated
• Continually strive for self-development and discovering better means of accomplishing both personal and professional goals
Preferred Education and/or Experience and Skills
• Knowledge of Event Operations and Travel & Hospitality
• Must be empathic to customers' needs
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re4eb7-44-200-40-195-42 in your application.