Full Time Job

Copywriter

Endeavor

New York, NY 8 days ago
Apply @ Employer
  • Paid
  • Full Time
  • Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job Description
160over90 is owned by Endeavor, one of the biggest names in culture and entertainment in the world. The creative department here is like that of any other agency but we aren't bogged down by dated holding company models and we aren't owned by a consulting firm. Our connection to Endeavor is our unfair advantage, helping us connect brands to culture through sports, music, film, and fashion like no other. The ideas are boss, able to be taken to the world in whatever way they work best via advertising, branding, social media, PR, experiential, digital and more.

In June 2021, 160over90 partnered with Obsidianworks, a culture-powered marketing agency co-founded by actor and producer, Michael B. Jordan, and Chad Easterling. Purpose-built for a more inclusive era of brand storytelling, the agency focuses on cultural connectivity through brand strategy, digital and social impact. Together with 160over90, the agency works with brand and talent partners to identify opportunities, create, and execute innovative and culturally resonant campaigns and activations, and connect with multicultural consumers in diverse communities.

This role will focus on opportunities for Obsidianworks and 160over90, brought to life through their agency partnership. The Account Director will spend approximately 80% of her/his time on projects led by Obsidianworks, and the remaining 20% on projects led by 160over90. This role will be based in 160over90's New York office.

Responsibilities:
• Building presentation decks that bring ideas to life
• Present work to clients with clear presentation and strong rationale
• Actively participate in brainstorms and coming up with marketing solutions
• Develop headlines, body copy, social media content, presentation decks, concept statements, ads, scripts, websites, and more
• Capacity to write clear and inspiring communications across all platforms
• Collaborate with internal departments and account team
• Perform other duties as required

Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism or relevant field, or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 3 years related experience in an agency field
• Computer literacy with strong proficiency Microsoft Office
• Ability to understand the role of a creative brief, how work should flow from it and how to develop ideas against it
• Proven ability to translate creative strategies into meaningful, memorable and measurable ideas
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Open to change and highly adaptable to shifting needs and deadlines
• Excellent organizational, presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills
• Must be able to juggle several projects at one time

Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.

Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5262e-44-200-171-74-42 in your application.

Company Profile
Endeavor

Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.