Endeavor is seeking an assistant to two Business Affairs Executives at WME, which is a large talent agency. Though this is an assistant-level position, there will be opportunity for the right candidate to engage in meaningful work relating to deal negotiations for agency clients. The ideal candidate has graduated from law school, a strong legal acumen, some familiarity with entertainment contracts and an insatiable desire to learn more. Deals you will be assisting with include production service agreements, talent agreements and rights acquisitions, including for the streaming services.
The job entails basic administrative assistant work (rolling calls, maintaining a calendar and tracking projects, preparing and maintaining client files) – but the right candidate also will be able to handle substantive work under the direction of two executives. Exact scope of responsibility will depend on the candidate's demonstrated capabilities. This is a unique opportunity for anyone interested in learning about business affairs at a major agency.
Duties will include:
- Being tuned in and present on all phone calls
- Tracking and coordinating deal negotiations
- Reviewing agreements and deal terms
- Basic administrative duties
- Bachelor's degree
- Juris Doctor degree strongly preferred
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- A flexible personality and positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality
- 1 year entertainment experience preferred
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzy7p1-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.