Who we are:
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
The world's leading full-service entertainment, media, and sports agency is seeking an assistant to support an executive within the Foundation group. The agency's Foundation serves two main functions:
1. To galvanize our employees to make a difference. The Foundation provides opportunities for employees – whether agents or assistants – to get involved, and it serves as a resource if they look to find their own causes and volunteer activities for participation. The focus is primarily on serving our communities through education and the arts.
2. To help clients do the same. The Foundation assists our clients across the entertainment, sports and corporate landscapes with their philanthropic initiatives, whether starting their own programs or partnering with an existing organization or cause.
Created in 1995 by the agency's managing partners, CAA's philanthropic arm has become an integral part of its culture. The CAA Foundation harnesses the power and reach of the entertainment industry to create positive social change through forging strategic partnerships, encouraging volunteerism, granting financial contributions, stimulating public awareness, and providing in-kind donations. The Foundation has become a leader in the entertainment community on education, the environment, health, and social issues.
• General clerical and administrative duties including handling phones, managing calendars and travel arrangements, expenses, and office management for two executives.
• Producing letters, donor communications, graphics, and general copywriting.
• Assisting with the management of corporate events (externally and internally)
• Maintain an awareness of the Executive's obligations (internal and external) in order to proactively assist and/or anticipate needs. This includes a variety of events this executive partakes in each year.
• Heavy involvement with research and strategy projects.
• Support employee volunteer and engagement programs that align with department priorities at local and regional levels
• Support Employee Committee gatherings and events
• Participate and help facilitate the Staff Onboarding process for new employees including setting up New Hire Meetings, buildings tours etc
• Support CAA Welcome meetings and events in each location
• At least 1+ years of Administrative Assistant experience.
• Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
• Attention to detail and strong organization skills are a must.
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite and in particular Word, Excel & PowerPoint. Graphic design experience is a plus.
• Adept at quickly learning new processes and technology.
• BA/BS Degree is preferred
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CAA maintains a fully-vaccinated environment, for the safety and health of employees and guests, to the extent allowed by local law. Where permitted, all CAA employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any waiting periods) and provide approved documentation when: 1) working in or visiting any CAA office; 2) attending any CAA company events, whether in the office or not; or 3) meeting with clients at any location. CAA also expects that all employees will take responsibility for maintaining optimal vaccine levels; for instance, this may include receiving boosters for which they are eligible. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or a religious belief, CAA will consider your accommodation request. The Company's policies in this regard may be updated from time to time, as pandemic/endemic conditions and local laws evolve.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2q6n7-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.