Digital Streaming Coordinator
New York, NY
Speakers Bureau Agent – Penguin Publishing Group
The Penguin Random House Speakers Bureau is seeking an Agent to help negotiate and execute paid speaking engagements for authors published by the Penguin Publishing Group division. You have the opportunity to represent an unrivaled roster of speakers whose work is shaping national conversations-on and off the page.
Check out our website to learn more about what we do: https://www.prhspeakers.com/!
• Negotiates, plans, and executes virtual and in-person paid speaking engagements for authors published by the Penguin Publishing Group division.
• Coordinates all event logistics for virtual events, including tech support, virtual event management, and creation of highly detailed event itineraries for each event.
• Coordinates all event logistics for in-person events, including travel, lodging, transportation, etc. and creation of highly detailed event itineraries for each event.
• Monitors each event and provides on-call ''white glove'' service to speakers and clients, which may include occasional after-hours work.
• Manages contracts, contract amendments, and reimbursement process for Speaker at each event.
• Maintains CRM database (i.e. records of contacts with detailed and organized notes, logs of the potential value of each engagement, and correspondence with clients).
• Promotes PRHSB speakers to potential clients by creating pitch materials, compiling lists, and following up on outreach.
• Supports PRHSB efforts to expand client base and maintain pre-existing relationships with past clients.
• Produces promotional and marketing materials in conjunction with in-house marketing and design departments.
• Supports Senior Agent and Senior Agent Director with the acquisition of new speakers.
• Attends author events and conferences as needed.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in book publishing, publicity, agenting and/or speakers bureau industry
• Experience managing events, contracts, finances, and client management
• Negotiation skills and contract experience required
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
• Experience filming and/or video editing are pluses
• Knowledge of Solve360 CRM and/or Salesforce are pluses
Please apply using our online application process, and please include your resume and cover letter.
Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Our range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical/Prescription drug insurance, Dental, Vision, Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Pre-Tax and Roth 401(k), Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life/AD&D Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Student Loan Repayment Program, Educational Assistance & generous paid time off.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpn3x4-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.