Overview and Responsibilities:
We are seeking an Executive Assistant for the Executive Vice President, Diversity & Inclusion! In addition to the EVP, you will also provide general department assistance to the Entertainment Diversity and Inclusion, West Coast Inclusion team:
• Schedule meetings for executive and for multiple writers and directors with agents, managers, showrunners, executives, etc.
• Coordinate speaking engagements for industry panels, film festivals, and conferences.
• Coordinate travel for executive.
• Assist with all Paramount Entertainment Diversity and Inclusion, West Coast team Initiatives (Paramount On Tour, Paramount Showcase, Paramount Writers Mentoring Program and Paramount Directors Initiative).
• Coordinate rolling calls and video meetings (Zoom, Teams, etc.).
• Coordinate 3-5 large-scale events a year for programs.
• Compile grids to track progress for in front of and behind the camera metrics.
• Assist with research projects as needed.
• Complete expense reports.
• Track inventory and order office supplies as needed.
• Additional projects and duties as assigned.
• 2 years of administrative experience is required (TV and/or Agency experience strongly preferred).
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Possess knowledge of and passion for the Entertainment industry.
• Strong communication, computer & phone skills.
• Ability to maintain confidential material.
• Must be a strong decision maker and have the ability to anticipate needs of the executive and potential issues before they arise.
• Must be a master multi-tasking and able to accomplish tasks quickly and accurately and work under the pressure of tight deadlines.
• An excellent teammate who excels at collaborating with others on joint projects.
• Strong research, mathematical, organizational and time management skills are a MUST!
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Excel spreadsheets and managing databases.
• Experience with various social media applications preferred.
• Ability to work overtime, evenings and weekends as needed.
• Bilingual or conversational and written proficiency a plus.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d82k5k-44-210-237-158-42 in your application.