We are a branded content studio. Our main goal is to ensure our brand partners are always part of the cultural conversation. We offer full-service marketing capabilities delivering custom content and creative solutions across all our platforms and experiences, driving value for our partners and loyalty with our fans. Long story short, we make killer brand-driven content wherever and whenever our partners want it.
At Velocity, we value diversity of thought, and we believe your hobbies and unique viewpoints are just as important as your previous work experience. We view the world not only from our offices (though the views are pretty sweet), but also via immersive experiences that encourage us, keep us at the forefront of the ever-changing cultural landscape, and, with any luck, make us better marketers.
Activation is a group dedicated to campaign development and execution across Paramount's Ad Solutions. We partner with the Velocity Pitch, Digital Strategy, EyeMax, and Velocity Creative teams to develop integrated marketing solutions that drive upfront and scatter budgets. Then, lead the activation of partner programs across all Paramount screens and networks (except BET), in collaboration with channel constituents. In addition, we manage all campaign work regarding Upfront Advertisers with sold marketing and an identified property, from pitch through activation.
As Department Assistant, you will provide administrative support including managing calendars, handling travel arrangements, scheduling meetings & conference calls, answering phones, and settling expense reports. Reporting to 2 SVPs across the Activation team, you will assist and work through the ideation and development of campaigns across various Paramount Properties.
You should be detail-oriented, a great teammate, and a fan of our content, talent, and franchises! Collaboration is at the core of everything we do on Activation. In this role, you will collaborate with our Pitch and Creative counterparts (and others) to help manage client requests.
• Act as direct support for 2 Activation SVPs
• Manage and facilitate all appointment scheduling as well as travel and expense reporting
• Maintain necessary operations strategy and financial reports for the team
• Track, manage, communicate, and disseminate client sponsorship information in order to provide oversight and a constant flow of communication
• Chip into creative development, creation of pitch decks, presentations, and project management
• Participate in the brainstorming and development of new marketing programs for sales
• Perform other essential functions as assigned
• 1+ years experience in entertainment and/or as an executive assistant
• Excel in Microsoft Office applications, especially Outlook and PowerPoint!
• Well-organized, diligent, and perceptive with the ability to prioritize and multi-task with great follow-up skills
• Willingness to retain sensitive issues and confidential information with discretion
• Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of an organization, particularly at senior levels
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong communication skills
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, excelling under high pressure
• Problem solver, with proactive foresight
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvp8v0-3-229-124-74-42 in your application.