Stadium Operations Coordinator
Department: Stadium Operations
Reports to: Senior Manager, Stadium Operations
Job Classification: Hourly / Non-exempt
City/State: Oakland, CA
The Stadium Operations Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of Stadium Operations, which is inclusive of: gameday logistical setup, staff wardrobe preparation/distribution, management of security/rideshare programs, stadium signage, stadium security and logistics equipment, and oversight of security auditing and assessment. The role also supports credentialing operations, participates in the SAFETY Act application process, and assists in the recruitment and training of the Stadium Set-Up Crew and Event Representatives.
• Coordinate wardrobe preparation, distribution and collection for game day staff
• Oversee Stadium Set Up Crew supervision with daily duties and assignments
• Manage security and ride share equipment (hand wands, flash-probe lights, prohibited item
• boxes, search boxes, delineators, parking cones, etc.)
• Responsible for game day logistical set-up (gate set-up, credential boards, stadium signage, giveaway line control set-up, auxiliary space coordination, etc.)
• Oversee stadium signage for the entire department
• Oversee Employee Services Staff
• Support credential and nametag operations
• Organize MLB Security Secret Shopper reports throughout the season
• Participate with Safety Act development
• Support with the preparation and coordination of Security and Stadium Set Up Crew training
• Assist with recruitment and onboarding of Event Rep and Stadium Set Up Crew
• Have full knowledge of Oakland Athletics stadium policies and procedures
• Assist with emergency procedures and evacuation plans
• Work home games as an event coordinator
• BA or BS college degree, and at least 1 year of event management experience preferred
• Excellent customer service abilities and problem solving skills
• Detail oriented individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Candidate must be available to work non-traditional hours (nights, weekends, holidays)
• Demonstrated computer proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Computer proficiency in Adobe software, ABI Master Mind and 24/7 software a plus, but not essential
• Applicants must be 18 years or older.
COVID 19 and Equal Opportunity Employer Consideration:
All Oakland A's employees are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and must provide documentation of complete vaccination status as part of the pre-boarding process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2qyq2-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.