With 125 million streaming members worldwide, Netflix has been on the leading edge of a deep transformation in the entertainment business. Powered by a work culture focused on high performance and continuous improvement, the company is the world's biggest Internet television network, present in more than 190 countries, serving more than 125 million hours of content every day.
Netflix is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support the leaders on our Partnerships team. The role will be responsible for handling a heavy volume of organizing meetings, calendars, and travel. This position is based in the Los Angeles, California office and will be a hybrid role.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and initiative.
• Manage complex calendars for multiple legal leaders including booking and confirming meetings
• Schedule meetings, internally and externally
• Communicate with key partners, both internally and externally
• Book, manage, and coordinate logistics for leadership offsites, team events, and industry events
• Coordinate with facilities for team/cubicle moves and new hire setup
• Manage membership for team email groups
• Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally
• Experience in administrative or executive assistant roles supporting multiple leaders simultaneously
• Team player who thrives in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
• Ability to be discreet and maintain confidential information
• Proficiency in Google Docs, Gmail, and Google Calendar
• Ability to occasionally respond after hours for partner requests or other urgent matters
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8292x-44-200-171-74-42 in your application.