• Work closely with Lead Audience Coordinator to book and manage late night talk show audiences
• Oversee team of audience staff/pages and their day to day tasks
• Book and Manage Ticketing for show including VIP's
• Check-in and prep all audience members upon arrival
• Seat Audience
• Show Liaison to general public regarding attendance, show calendar and general inquiries
• Work with Show Security to anticipate and maintain audience conduct and safety
• Coordinate audience giveaways with show producers
• Other ad-hoc duties as outlined by Manager
• Bachelors degree required
• 1+ years television or special event work experience required
• Must be proficient on Mac
• Demonstrate computer knowledge (Excel, Word)
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment, multi-task and be agreeable to changes
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Knowledge and interest in pop-culture is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbpkw6-3-91-92-194-42 in your application.