JOB DESCRIPTION – Program Manager
Location: Quebec City, QC, New York, NY, USA, Chicago, IL, USA, West Hollywood, CA, USA, Toronto, ON, CA and Scottsdale, AZ, USA
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Program Manager who can apply the principles of professional project management to develop our products, tools and service offerings within our complex global organization.
You will have broad experience of delivering programs in a mixed methodology environment, providing a consistent, reliable service to sponsors, stakeholders, colleagues and the Global PMO Team. In this role you will manage and deliver programs by coordinating activities and delivery across multiple, related projects that span technology and operational teams and areas. These programs deliver strategic initiatives that enable business transformation in the short to mid-term. You will be comfortable with complexity and will have the aptitude and contextual perspective to understand how multiple parts work together. You will be able to adapt to different areas of the business to meet demands.
You will understand the importance of setting objectives and agreeing a set of key results to demonstrate the success of outcomes and initiatives. Crucially, you will be a great communicator
– you'll be able to communicate through metrics, showcases and presentations and tailor messages appropriately for the target audience whether discussing project health with the executive team or presenting at a conference.
The person in this role will have the ability and gravitas to lead, inspire and motivate teams. At Ticketmaster we understand that it is our people and our teams who make us great. You will be a team player who works closely with peers to agree effective strategies for delivering business outcomes. You will ensure team structures support delivery and you will help teams deliver rapidly and safely.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Manage and deliver programs by coordinating activities and delivery across multiple, related projects that span technology and operational teams and areas
• Accountable for delivering strategic initiatives that enable business transformation in the short to mid-term (1-3 years)
• Provides input on quarterly prioritization
• Analyze and provide regular status reports that are objective and reflect the true state of progress
• Ensure that projects/programs are executed within specified timeframes and budget in accordance with quality and benefit targets using defined controls, processes and support tools
• Collaborate with teams to identify, log, track and resolve principles of professional project management such as Risk, Issue, Dependency, Decision and Change Management, Resource and Capacity Management and leverage these to improve control and visibility
• Coordinate activities to promote work flow and manage escalations either within the team or to sponsors and executives when needing steer
• Mange the complete lifecycle and facilitate the team to transition from phase to phase
• You will be passionate about continuous improvement and the benefits that formal improvement techniques can bring to the organization
• Champion, maintain and improve PMO best practices to ensure the company and new members of the team are aware of and understand the value in these processes and principles
• Travel to other Ticketmaster offices when needed to support teams, maintain relationships and co-ordinate launch activities
• Provide advice and guidance to new or junior members of the team and provide support to colleagues and managers alike
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Ability to adapt to different areas of the business to manage and deliver programs where needed
• Comfortable with complexity with a high level, contextual perspective and understanding for how multiple parts work together to fulfil a strategic objective that can transform business
• Proven experience within the fields of Project and Program Management
NOTE: COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkw644-44-210-237-158-42 in your application.