WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to provide an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
As a Production Coordinator reporting to the Executive Assistant, you will:
• Provide administrative support that aligns with the studio and team goals
• Help with onboarding new hires to ensure account and equipment setups have been completed before they start
• Asset management and purchasing (hardware, software, office supplies, swag, and misc. peripherals)
• Track department expenditures and help monitor the budget
• Reconcile corporate team card and individual corporate cards
• Provide initial expense tool training and general assistance with expense report queries
• Advocate company policies and procedures
• Attend training sessions related to new studio processes to support best practices
• Organize onsite and offsite meetings, conferences, catering and special event logistics
• Organize travel arrangements (flights, accommodation, travel letters for international travel)
• Work with outreach and annual charity events (team, studio and campus wide)
• Coordinate gifts for life events such as baby gift baskets, bereavement flowers, retirement gifts
• Organize team culture projects such as team building events, giveaways and surveys
• Help with studio space branding
• Coordinate desk changes
• Maintain storage space and equipment overflow
• Assist team to submit or escalate Service Desk tickets when needed
• Maintain studio specific Slack channels and user groups as well as distribution lists
• Maintain administrative files (payroll reporting, contract payments, conferences)
• Coordinate services with our contacts
• Other administrative responsibilities tasks for the studio
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
• You have 2+ years of administrative experience in an environment where creative, business and technical professionals succeed
• You are an experienced MS Office user with advanced knowledge creating and manipulating spreadsheets, complex formatting, and creating forms
• You have a desire to take ownership, be responsible and find solutions
• You can demonstrate excellent customer service
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp54v4-44-200-171-74-42 in your application.