Los Angeles, CA
This position will work with the SVP, Development to develop and package non-scripted show ideas and formats, pitch and interact with network and studio executives.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Write and create treatments, decks and sizzle reels across the slate of non-fiction series, specials and feature documentaries;
• Actively solicit and evaluate outside pitches from agencies, directors, talent, production companies, and producers;
• Develop ideas into sellable non-fiction series and specials.
• Pitch various projects to networks and studios;
• Build and maintain strong relationships with producers/production companies, agents and networks;
• Build and maintain relationships with talent, show-runners, directors, DP's, editors, graphic designers, etc.;
• Maintain ongoing knowledge of competitive shows, competitive development, talent ideas/updates and the non-scripted landscape;
• Work with Endeavor Co, Endeavor Content, Film 44 & 47 to partner on and develop non-fiction series, including identifying scripted projects that may be worth exploiting in the non-scripted space
• Represent the company at industry conferences (MIPCOM, MIPTV, Realscreen).
Education and Work Experience:
• 5+ years industry experience with increasing levels of responsibility;
• Experience in both development and production preferred;
• Previous agency, production company or network experience is required;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail oriented.
• Proactive and positive self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and collaborate with a team;
• Must have an eye for high-quality content
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills;
• Maintains confidentiality;
• Balances a steady sense of urgency while maintaining the highest level of professionalism and respect for partners/collaborators.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4jqkv-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.