160over90 is owned by Endeavor, one of the biggest names in culture and entertainment in the world. The creative department here is like that of any other agency but we aren't bogged down by dated holding company models and we aren't owned by a consulting firm. Our connection to Endeavor is our unfair advantage, helping us connect brands to culture through sports, music, film, and fashion like no other. The ideas are boss, able to be taken to the world in whatever way they work best via advertising, branding, social media, PR, experiential, digital and more.
The Designer will work with the Art Directors, Creative Directors, and Design Director in all aspects of visual output. They will work extensively on a gaming and streaming platform client on performance marketing deliverables while also supporting other clients as well. The workload includes, but is not limited to: graphic design, light retouching/photo manipulation, motion/3d graphics, video editing, social media posts, production for both digital and print deliverables, branded collateral, web banners and original content.
You are creative, highly organized, and able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines. The ideal person has amazing design esthetic, strong motion graphic/animation skills, and has experience designing for digital platforms. You are skilled in animation and video/audio editing software, fluidly moving between tool sets in order to focus on ideas and concepts that successfully enhance a campaign's message.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
• 3-5 years of comparable experience working in a production or agency environment on brand-driven campaigns
• 2 years of experience in Blender, Maya, 3D Studio, or related 3D platform
• Supports in all aspects of visual and asset output
• In-depth knowledge and experience animating in Adobe After Effects
• Editing videos in Premiere
• Designing vector-based assets in Illustrator
• Demonstrates an accomplished motion graphics skill set, and an understanding of the principles of animation as well as storyboarding
• Work with cross-discipline team to deliver on all assets needed for clients' businesses
• Ability to perform under tight deadlines with quick turnaround times if needed
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a desire to collaborate with cross-functional teams
• Proactive with relentless hustle and desire to exceed aggressive goals
• Ability to balance multiple projects at once, multitask and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Deep understanding and ongoing curiosity of cultural & design trends
• Strong background in 3D, Art & Design
• Excellent design, typography, motion and layout skills
• Candidates must provide their portfolio URL or as an attachment to be considered
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk9j80-44-200-40-195-42 in your application.