Guest Services Associate - Music Experiences
On Location is a leader in premium experiential hospitality business, establishing a new industry standard to serve iconic rights holders with extensive experience in ticketing, curated hospitality, live event production and travel management in the worlds of sports and entertainment. On Location is a partner to over 150 rights holders including the NFL, NCAA, the PGA of America and the United States Tennis Association, and provides unrivaled official access for both corporate clients and fans looking for immersive experiences at marquee events including the Super Bowl, Pro Bowl, NFL Draft, NCAA Final Four, PGA of America events, numerous College Football Bowl Games including the Rose Bowl Game and the Tennis Majors. On Location through CID Entertainment & Future Beat also partner with numerous artists and music festivals across genres including Imagine Dragons, Metallica, Luke Bryan's Crash My Playa, Electric Daisy Carnival, Migos, Post Malone, Iron Maiden, and J.Cole.
On Location's operations include: Anthony Travel , CID Entertainment , Future Beat , Kreate Inc , PrimeSport and Steve Furgal's International Tennis Tours .
On Location is part of the Endeavor network.
Guest Services Associates must be friendly and professional individuals to support our Operations and Management teams by providing guests with exceptional customer service before, during and after all events. Candidate should be organized, articulate, self-motivated and able to work as part of a team. Part of an Associate's time will be split among specialized tasks or project work which will be assigned as needed. A successful Associate's day-to-day will involve:
• Fielding customer inquiries, concerns, and requests via phone, email, and chat in a professional and timely manner;
• Answering phone calls, emails, and live chat inquiries;
• Providing timely and appropriate confirmation or update correspondence after all customer interactions; and
• Keeping informed of all program details by website/FAQ familiarity and internal resources to be able to answer customer's general questions and concerns
• Excellent customer service and communication (written and verbal) skills
• Be comfortable in a technology heavy environment, interfacing with various computer software and resources
• Ability to use judgment to escalate sensitive or special requests to Guest Services Manager or Project Lead
• Ability to be proactive and take initiative to solve complex issues/challenges
• Attention to detail, organization, and critical thinking skills are a must
• Must be flexible with working hours, able to work weekends, evenings and sometimes holidays
• 1 or more years' experience in customer service or client facing roles
• Experience with a Help Desk or Ticketing Support System (ZenDesk preferred)
• Experience with a VoIP Phone System and/or front-line Call Center ACD work (Sharpen CX preferred)
• Experience with Microsoft 365 and/or Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) Products
• Experience with reading, navigating, and creating spreadsheets
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz60q2-44-200-40-195-42 in your application.