Project Manager, Product Operations
Director of Customer Success (Product Operations)
Job Title: Director of Customer Success
FLSA Status: Exempt
Department: Product Operations
The Director of Customer Success is a leadership role within the Product Operations team, reporting to the Senior Vice President of Product Operations. This individual has the opportunity to incubate the Customer Success function at IMG Academy for the first time and to define the role of Customer Success within the organization.
This role is responsible for the strategic, administrative leadership and staff and oversight for the Customer Success team. The Director of Customer Success will focus primarily on the post sale experience of our customers and work to ensure strong levels of customer satisfaction, loyalty and likelihood to return.
This leadership role must forge strong working relationships with all departments on campus and work in complete alignment with all customer facing staff members.
• Lead, scale, and mentor the Customer Success team by setting the strategy and prioritizing Objectives and Key Results (OKRs); hire, train, and develop a world-class team
• Architect the Customer Success organization by implementing and ensuring the success of multiple supporting strategies and solutions that contribute to customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention as well as the ongoing success of IMG Academy and its business objectives
• Proactively identify and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention, and collaborate with broader internal team to create and execute on strategic solutions. Establish a system that provides executive leadership with real-time insights on the customer experience
• Represent the voice of the IMG Academy customer and influence internal stakeholders, as well as the broader organization, by establishing and embodying a customer-centric culture, generating and owning a company-wide customer feedback loop, and managing customer-facing issues from awareness through resolution
• Serve as the liaison and key point of contact between the Customer Success team and other IMG Academy departments
• Define, implement, and measure KPI's to optimize effectiveness of Customer Success efforts. Consistently review and track with direct team and share subset with the executive leadership team.
• Enhance effectiveness and efficiency of Customer Success efforts through appropriate usage, training and Academy-wide adaptation of technology, such as support systems and customer management platforms
• Build and maintain customer experience design standards and playbooks for IMG Academy and act as a center of excellence - supporting teams to design, deploy and execute experience
• Drive Customer Success outcomes with a primary focus- on growth of overall customer satisfaction, retention, and advocacy/referrals
• Recommend organizational targets for customer success metrics and oversee tracking and regular reporting of progress on customer success metrics across the organization
• Identify and recommends or acquires updates on and expansions to technology, equipment, and policies that may improve customer service and retention
• Develop and lead customer success training programs for all staff that promotes a customer-centric approach
• Maintain high levels of customer engagement with a focus on customer business outcomes, customer satisfaction, and long-term loyalty. Facilitate changes around new processes and technology by adhering to change management principles in a continually evolving environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
• Previous experience running an enterprise Customer Success function or similar Operations team at a Senior Manager or Director level is essential
• Obsessed with the customer experience
• Super high energy and intrinsically motivated
• Takes full ownership with a bias towards action
• High structured and data driven
• A phenomenal teammate with a passion for collaboration
• Ability to establish and follow budgets
• Ability to direct, manage, and supervise
• Desires to work in a fast – paced, dynamic environment
• Strategic thinker with the ability to learn existing processes and improve them by setting up new procedures
• Ability to communicate to a variety of audiences
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in youth sports
Physical Demands and Work Environment
• Must be able to move around campus which includes gym, turf, fields, etc.
• Ability to work flexible hours to include nights, weekends and holidays is required
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro97xp-44-200-40-195-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.