Full Time Job

Account Executive

Endeavor

New York, NY 8 days ago
Apply @ Employer
  • Paid
  • Full Time
  • Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job Description
160over90 is owned by Endeavor, one of the biggest names in culture and entertainment in the world. The creative department here is like that of any other agency but we aren't bogged down by dated holding company models and we aren't owned by a consulting firm. Our connection to Endeavor is our unfair advantage, helping us connect brands to culture through sports, music, film, and fashion like no other. The ideas are boss, able to be taken to the world in whatever way they work best via advertising, branding, social media, PR, experiential, digital and more.

In June 2021, 160over90 partnered with Obsidianworks, a culture-powered marketing agency co-founded by actor and producer, Michael B. Jordan, and Chad Easterling. Purpose-built for a more inclusive era of brand storytelling, the agency focuses on cultural connectivity through brand strategy, digital and social impact. Together with 160over90, the agency works with brand and talent partners to identify opportunities, create, and execute innovative and culturally resonant campaigns and activations, and connect with multicultural consumers in diverse communities.

This role will focus on opportunities for Obsidianworks and 160over90, brought to life through their agency partnership. The Integrated Producer will spend approximately 80% of her/his time on projects led by Obsidianworks, and the remaining 20% on projects led by 160over90. This role will be based in 160over90's New York or Santa Monica office.

Responsibilities:
• Help drive day to day activity on their account(s).
• Managing and organizing client and internal status documents to ensure the team is tracking across projects and setting expectations where needed with our clients.
• Partner with the core team to develop campaign ideas.
• Help manage internal creative team and process, alongside supporting a more senior Account and Production team.
• Develop deep expertise and knowledge around the client's businesses and industries.
• Help develop and provide input into scope of works, schedules/work backs, and resource management across projects.
• Partner with the video production team to execute large-scale video projects.
• Partner with the Social team to help drive inventive creative thinking across emerging platforms.
• Support Account and Strategy on creative and task brief development across projects.
• Help ensure that creative ideas and recommendations are on strategy and achieving client objectives.
• Effectively balance the needs of the client, as well as the needs of the agency and internal teams.
• Help foster a collaborative, team oriented environment.

Qualifications:
• 2+ years of account experience at leading ad agencies.
• Experience helping drive and inspire disruptive creative ideas and breakthrough campaign work.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking.
• Creative and analytical thinker with a problem solving and solutions oriented mindset.
• Experience working on integrated campaigns with video production at the center.
• Experience in the digital and social media spaces, across paid and owned.

Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.

Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzeb62-44-200-171-74-42 in your application.

Company Profile
Endeavor

Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.