New York, NY
160over90 is owned by Endeavor, one of the biggest names in culture and entertainment in the world. The creative department here is like that of any other agency but we aren't bogged down by dated holding company models and we aren't owned by a consulting firm. Our connection to Endeavor is our unfair advantage, helping us connect brands to culture through sports, music, film, and fashion like no other. The ideas are boss, able to be taken to the world in whatever way they work best via advertising, branding, social media, PR, experiential, digital and more.
In June 2021, 160over90 partnered with Obsidianworks, a culture-powered marketing agency co-founded by actor and producer, Michael B. Jordan, and Chad Easterling. Purpose-built for a more inclusive era of brand storytelling, the agency focuses on cultural connectivity through brand strategy, digital and social impact. Together with 160over90, the agency works with brand and talent partners to identify opportunities, create, and execute innovative and culturally resonant campaigns and activations, and connect with multicultural consumers in diverse communities.
This role will focus on opportunities for Obsidianworks and 160over90, brought to life through their agency partnership. The Integrated Producer will spend approximately 80% of her/his time on projects led by Obsidianworks, and the remaining 20% on projects led by 160over90. This role will be based in 160over90's New York or Santa Monica office.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
• Partner closely with Strategy to drive strategic vision and planning for the client, and ensure that the day-to-day execution is smooth.
• Own the relationship with Director and VP level clients. Seen as the trusted, go-to partner in the eyes of our clients.
• Partner with the Group Account Director and Leadership to proactively identify and seek out organic growth opportunities to expand the agency's connection to the client's business and lead future account planning.
• Play a key role in positioning 160over90 as a cultural marketing thought leader and develop deep expertise on the client's business.
• Oversee creation of campaign planning materials, and partner with the core team to develop campaign ideas and brand actions that help our clients break through in culture.
• Help lead on key new business initiatives and new engagements for the agency.
• Create a thriving environment for other Account team members.
• Manage and mentor the Account and Production team members connected to your account(s) to help guide and support the internal strategy and creative processes.
• Oversee budget health, review and manage scopes, provide input on schedules/work backs, and partner with the team to evaluate resource management across projects.
• Help set the tone internally for striving for bold and big strategic and creative thinking. Spark your internal team to push boundaries and our client partners.
• Effectively balance the needs of the client, as well as the needs of the agency and internal teams.
• Ensure consistent client satisfaction and retention.
• Foster a collaborative, team oriented environment.
• 7+ years of account experience at leading ad agencies.
• Proven ability to help drive and inspire disruptive creative ideas and breakthrough campaign work.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking.
• Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem solving capabilities.
• Strong negotiation skills and experience.
• Comprehensive knowledge and experience working on integrated campaigns and brand actions/activations that focus on driving earned cultural coverage.
• Experience in the digital and social media spaces.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g32q2x-44-200-171-74-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.