We are looking for a Senior Analyst to join the Bucharest Analytics team. If you are a curious person with a passion for games, data munging, numbers, data visualizations and statistical analysis, this might be the dream job for you. You will help improve our players' experiences through data-driven insights that would help our partners to make informed decisions. You will report to the Business Analytics manager based in Bucharest, and you will have a team of supportive colleagues that would be happy to work with you.
• Manage projects involving complex data collection, analyses and recommendations
• Transform complex information into a comprehensible and enlightening form tailored for the audience
• Work with other EA Analytics teams to improve current models and existing methodologies and processes or build new ones, especially around how to set up experiments and how we could better assess their performance
• Lead the exploratory work to help improve the consumers' experience, the acquisition/engagement strategy and increase revenue
• Create data-driven insights and analyses that influence development decisions and marketing strategies, by using the appropriate data and tools
• Create reports, dashboards and answer ad-hoc questions that would help our partners to assess the health of our games
Background and technical skills:
• Advanced SQL skills including experience querying complex data sets
• 5+ years of relevant hands on analytical experience, with the ability to manage the analytical process and translate the findings from the data into recommendations for our partners
• Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or Engineering Sciences
• Experience in data mining, statistical modeling and data visualization (Knowledge of tools like R, Tableau).
• English proficiency
Who you are:
• You usually see challenges as opportunities.
• You are committed to see your projects until the end and you always push for great quality work.
• You know that details are important, but you always keep in mind the full context.
• You have a clear desire for growth and an active investment in own learning.
• You want to meet a global and diverse group of colleagues coming from different backgrounds.
We're an equal opportunity employer. You will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6x1mq-44-200-171-74-42 in your application.