Remote / Virtual
As a Junior Cinematic Artist, you will report to a Senior Cinematics Artist and work with a team of creative artists and leads to help capture The Sims 4 gameplay content (video and static) for marketing, social, internal, and occasionally in-game use.
You will have a understanding of technical skills regarding technology used in game development (internal tools, debug command interfaces, and game engines).
As a member of the capture team, you will be asked to learn our brand bible and best practices while given the freedom to create characters and assets to deliver content on brief and on-time. Interpretation and visualization of a sequence from a shot list is also helpful.
• Create Sim characters.
• Build in-game interior and exterior sets with guidance.
• Capture in-game videos for trailers, social media assets and other uses under guidance.
• Capture screenshots using Adobe Photoshop.
• Create GIFs from captured footage.
• Report and communicate issues to Franchise Leads. Communication is important.
• Familiarity with the Sims 4.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Work well in a collaborative team environment, as well as independently.
• Experienced Adobe Photoshop user.
• Welcome feedback and constructive criticism, and enjoy working in a collaborative, iterative, and agile process.
• Creative, detail-oriented and deadline driven.
• Quick to adapt to company proprietary software.
• Ability to learn video game debug systems.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime when necessary.
• Passion for games and creating video content.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Interests in video capture and editing software.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g62w10-3-229-124-74-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.