Discovery is seeking an Coordinator to join the Sport Services team, reporting to the Manager, Sports Services. This is a key role proactively supporting the team, taking responsibility for crucial administration tasks to ensure the team is able to function efficiently.
The successful applicant will have excellent attention to detail, experience of a fast-paced environment and demonstrate administrative and organisational skills.
• Proactively manage administrative tasks relating to logistics planning and overall strategy for all events, from planning to delivery
• Create purchase orders and process invoices to ensure timely vendor payments
• Reconciling budgets post-event
• Collate and submit team expenses
• Work closely with Sports Services team and assist with day to day tasks, such as rooming list management and flight bookings
• Testing and development of Games Management System
• Administration experience with a meticulous eye for detail and accuracy
• Confident working with large amounts of data
• Ability to organise tasks effectively and deliver to a high standard on time
• Working knowledge of G-suite, including Gmail, Google docs, Google sheets etc
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to build relationships with strong interpersonal skills.
• Prioritise and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Willingness to assist wherever required both in the build up and during events
• Initiative, proactivity and motivation a must
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
• Experience in the broadcast industry and/or Olympic or Multi-Sport Events
• Salesforce experience preferable but not essential
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7j328-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.