This is a contract position, early-August to mid-September** Located in downtown Toronto, Deluxe Toronto Ltd. is a leading supplier to the television, feature film, and distribution industries. We are seeking a Production Coordinator to help organize and facilitate assets between Deluxe and clients during film screenings.
• Ensure assets are received and managed.
• Log and track asset specifications.
• Communicate with clients regarding any discrepancies with received assets.
• Communicate daily updates to overall team and help with any requests for information.
• Prioritize titles and ensure rapid progress through the quality control process.
• Collaborate with the Project Manager and Quality Control Lead to track content and identify issues.
• Work with the shipping department and client couriers to outbound titles once quality control is complete.
• Coordinate with client regarding the supply of quality control reports and other deliverables.
• When required, assist the Quality Control Lead in creating digital cinema package (DCP) keys.
• Other duties may be assigned.
What You Bring
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Must have strong problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize, manage workload, and meet deadlines.
• Self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised with an off-site manager.
• Experience with D-Cinema projection workflow is an asset.
• Background in A/V quality control is an asset.
• This position is highly collaborative.
• Position involves weekend work and overtime.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired. Please inform the company's Human Resources representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1b3nv-44-200-40-195-42 in your application.