IT Administrator - Munich, Germany (m/w/d)
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London, Munich and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
The Technology department at CAA is an ever changing, very dynamic environment. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of technology in every aspect.
The Regional Technology Support Analyst is a senior analyst position which encompasses global phone support and deskside support in the Munich and other EU offices and is the first line of support for our customers. The person will also be required to provide backup phone support to other Global offices when other Tier 1 tech support staff are not available. As the sole technical specialist in Munich there may be scope to move into IT management and potentially have junior analysts reporting in, as the office and role expands.
We are looking for an individual with exceptional communication skills and a strong technical background, including both phone and onsite support. A technician with a 'can do' attitude and someone who has drive and wants to progress towards management of a ServiceDesk team. This person will be directly interfacing with clients as well as other Technology staff. The candidate must be an analytical thinker as this position will involve problem resolution and process/policy development.
Overall customer-service orientation skills are a requirement. Previous experience with ownership of a product/project is a must have.
• Documenting incidents, problems and requests in the company ticketing system (ServiceNow) and file system (Box/OneDrive).
• Support the maintenance of the core-services infrastructure hardware assisting and escalating to our remote network engineers.
• Installation, configuration and support of the hardware and software (i.e. OSX, Windows 10, MS office) supported in the environment. From imaging new systems, IP desk phones to supporting a Teams call between a user and a client.
• Identifying problems in the environment and driving them to resolution; from making sure the workplace is clean to identifying recurring failures and notifying the appropriate product owner.
• Supporting multiple CAA owned and third-party cloud-based applications and promote adoption and training of these services with a focus on security with our 2FA.
• Provide phone and remote troubleshooting support to the Munich, Beijing, Shanghai, London, LA and other international offices.
• Provide remote access/troubleshooting and connectivity support to users connected from home or hotel when traveling.
• Provide meeting and video conferencing support for the Munich office and remote workers.
• Confident/advanced in German and English speaking, reading and writing.
• Third party relationship management for procurement and management of local IT services.
• Alerting and escalation management for emerging security threats or major system incidents.
• Experience in using a standard ticketing system for processing new incident, problem queries.
• Experience in supporting and troubleshooting Apple and Lenovo notebooks and desktops.
• Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting experience with MacOS, Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2016, Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience in supporting Canon/HP color printers and copiers.
• Provide phone + desk side support for mobile devices (iOS, Android, MS Surface).
• Experience in supporting IP based phone systems (Cisco) and using the Cisco Unified CM and Cisco Unity Connection Administration servers.
• Project management experience such as software/hardware rollouts, office expansions/moves, A&M.
• Experience in supporting audio and video conferences using collaboration services; Cisco Call Manager, Telepresence, Unity, MS Teams, Cisco Webex.
• Experience using ServiceNow for managing IT Support tickets, Asset management and Change management.
• Has a working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Box, PingID, for creating and editing user accounts.
• Knowledge and experience with SCCM, InTune and Jamf for Windows and Mac administration, imaging, deployment.
• Experience working at an enterprise that is structured based upon the ITIL or Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF) processes.
CAA has a service oriented collaborative environment where we help our colleagues then focus on our own work. There may be some frequent travel required in-country, plus infrequent regional Technology department meeting trips to LA, NY or London.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0w6o1-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.