The CAA Music Brand Partnerships Department is a dedicated team of music branding and marketing experts that works across all genres. Our mission is to service the agency's music clients by developing strategic campaigns and successful partnerships with brands from across the globe.
• Pro-actively seek, negotiate and deliver new Brand Partnership opportunities for CAA music artists particularly in the country space
• Oversee the execution of talent/brand programs from implementation throughconclusion of partnership including: pitch, negotiation, contract, servicing, and measurement of results
• Manage multi-level programs involving on-site activation, exclusive content, print/radio/ TV advertisements, digital media programs, song licensing, retail promotions, sweepstakes, and media integrations
• Advise on brand marketing and advertising budgets
• Connect with artists and artists' managers to develop client brand strategy
• Serve as liaison between brands/agencies and artists/artist managers. Oversee and manage timelines and the updating of all teams on project status and deliverables
• Network with client teams, potential clients, attend industry events and client showcases
• Build and maintain strategic relationships with current and future partners
• Pro-actively seek and acquire new Brand Partnership opportunities for CAA music artists particularly in the country space
• Proven success and experience selling to brands and their agencies in media, music, or entertainment industries
• Ability to work on multiple talent, brand, and event based projects of varying levels at the same time
• Experience in delivering multi-platform brand sponsorship campaigns
• Proficient in cold calling, deck creation, public speaking, and new business development
• A strong network of brand contacts who hold decision making responsibilities for strategic partnerships
• A detailed understanding of the music industry, specifically within country music
• Ability to collaborate across multiple groups and understand the value of working as a team
• Entrepreneurial spirit with demonstrated success in driving new business from concept through execution
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g63oxn-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.