CAA Foundation - Executive
Los Angeles, CA
Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theater, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
CAA's Digital Media division focuses on four core areas including brand partnerships, digital creator representation, content and platform sales and advisory services for tech startups, brands, and media companies.
This unique job opportunity sits in our brand sales and partnerships vertical where the team forges strategic brand partnerships and content marketing solutions with leading global advertisers. This group also represents many of the most accomplished media companies including Apple TV+, HBO, Paramount and Vox. The team also specializes in connecting brands with consumers through pop culture moments and entertainment-based marketing strategies. With expertise across multiple disciplines, we have the talent, knowledge and relationships necessary to generate the biggest ideas and most compelling partnerships to ensure our clients stand out.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Support the Partnerships team by spearheading research efforts across different industries, clients and categories.
• Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, clients and key partners/prospects.
• Research, identify and report on social and business trends to help strategize and produce the creative strategy for each client.
• Utilize strong prospecting skills to source new partnership opportunities for clients.
• Conduct initial outreach to prospective brand partners, track communications and handle follow ups.
• Assist management in communicating our client's unique value proposition to brands and agencies via email, calls, meetings, presentations, marketing materials and more!
• Collaborate with creative & management team on partnership ideas, development of pitch decks and partnership activations.
• Report and track all communications, interactions and deal activity.
• Understand and/or want to learn more in the paid media space
• Excellent at learning on the fly and willing to push the limits of your abilities for the sake of the team
• Eager to expanded knowledge base and relationships with branded and entertainment industry leaders and to find ways to reach these individuals for future business opportunities
• Passionate about what's happening in the world of entertainment and excited to find creative ways to activate around what is current and relevant
• Highly organized, strategically minded, extremely resourceful and an exceptional communicator (both verbal and written)
• Someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and approach to everything they do: self-motivated, resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, accountable, and committed
• Highly detailed with some knowledge of marketing and entertainment trends, emerging media, consumer insights and the latest digital/social/mobile/video/interactive technologies and activations
• Flexible and enthusiastic to work within a fast-moving and ever-changing organization
• Persistent and calm under pressure
• 3+ years experience in entertainment and / or the agency world
• Experience in sales, branding, advertising or marketing
• Ability to engage & communicate effectively with senior level decision-makers
• The ability to create and/or update presentation materials as needed
• Stellar interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills
• Insight into the high paced life of a start-up and the creativity to make a difference every day
CAA maintains a fully-vaccinated environment, for the safety and health of employees and guests, to the extent allowed by local law. Where permitted, all CAA employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any waiting periods) and provide approved documentation when: 1) working in or visiting any CAA office; 2) attending any CAA company events, whether in the office or not; or 3) meeting with clients at any location. CAA also expects that all employees will take responsibility for maintaining optimal vaccine levels; for instance, this may include receiving boosters for which they are eligible. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or a religious belief, CAA will consider your accommodation request. The Company's policies in this regard may be updated from time to time, as pandemic/endemic conditions and local laws evolve.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxqjko-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world’s leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content.