ABOUT THE JOB
BRON is a worldwide media and entertainment company committed to furthering the art and craft of meaningful commercial storytelling. Focused on the strategic development, production and financing of original live-action and animated features, television and digital media content, BRON has been instrumental in more than 90 productions and has built a robust slate of upcoming projects across all platforms.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented AP Assistant to join our team! This is a full-time, permanent position.
Role & Responsibilities
• Assist with coding account payable and compiling related backup and approvals
• Assist with reconciling, auditing, and coding corporate credit cards
• Assist in the implementation of a new accounts payable automation system
• Sort and distribute mail to the appropriate persons
• Maintain proper storage of invoices, checks, and other documents by organizing, logging, scanning, and filing both manually and electronically
• Assist with other accounting department-related functions such as bank deposit, cheques mailing etc.
• Other duties as assigned
• Good understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
• Fast and accurate alpha and numeric data entry
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4zqnv-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.