Are you looking to make your start to an exciting career in IT? Want to work with a supportive, energetic team while experiencing behind the scenes of your favourite films?
We are looking for an IT Support Assistant to contribute to the efficient, day-to-day running of the IT department through tasks such as desk moves, computer set-ups, and inventory management. The ideal candidate is resourceful and able to work under minimal supervision. They will also bring a positive attitude and initiative to the role.
What you'll get to do:
• Carry out desk and/or computer moves as well as computer set-up
• Perform basic computer connectivity troubleshooting
• Follow standard practices and procedures for proper escalation of any issues to the appropriate internal teams
• Deliver computer accessories to staff as requested
• Conduct hardware and accessory stocktakes as well as inventory management
• Ensure the store room is clean and organized
• Assist with shipping and receiving of hardware orders
• Communicate with the team and other departments for any IT support related issues as needed
• Assist the IT department with day-to-day tasks as needed
What you bring:
• Previous experience in an administration or customer service role is ideal
• Experience working within an Entertainment/Media industry is desirable
• Basic knowledge of computer hardware, set-up, and troubleshooting
• Customer service and communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and time management, including the ability to prioritise work appropriately
• Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
• Adaptive attitude with demonstrated enthusiasm, positivity, and initiative
• Collaborative team member who actively listens, takes direction, and remains open to feedback
• Ability to lift at minimum 35lbs
• Strong attention to detail
• Interest in the film industry is an asset
What we offer you:
• The opportunity to join a growing, award-winning studio based in downtown Vancouver!
• An inclusive workplace of employees who are passionate about creativity and technology
• A chance to contribute to the success of ground-breaking animated feature films
• Exposure to a USD pipeline
• A dedicated Learning and Development and Artist Management team focused on your personal career growth
• Paid 'Volunteer' days to support those causes close to your heart!
• A world-renowned working environment packed with social clubs, activities and events
• A variety of employee benefits including free gym access, breakfast, use of barista coffee machines, weekly lunches/pastries and snacks galore!
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for, then we want to hear from you!
Please apply if you are located in Vancouver and eligible to work in Canada.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2yew7-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.