Content Coordinator, Media Resources (Temporary)-Remote
Currently, all staff and non-staff are working remotely except for select roles that have an in office requirement. We value the health and safety of the people that work for us above all else, and our office re-openings will remain contingent on the course of the COVID variants and federal, state and local safety guidelines and recommendations.
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Content Services and Operations consists of a wide range of media-centric roles. We are responsible for managing the entire life cycle of A+E's programming. This is where we produce, transform, broadcast and distribute content as well as run the technical infrastructure for the Media Supply chain. We are an energetic team that fulfills the business objectives within a thriving dynamic industry. Developing new solutions to continually improve the user experience of our customers, consumers and colleagues is our mandate. If you have the determination and aptitude we are seeking for a role in this challenging and rewarding business and are eager to work for a department that sets the standard for our industry, then we look forward to speaking with you!
Content Coordinator, Media Resources (Temporary)
The Content Coordinator is an individual role within the Media Resources team, which is part of Content Services & Operations. The Media Resources team is responsible for reclaiming, curating, and leveraging clip-based content for commercial and editorial licensing opportunities.
The Content Coordinator will coordinate ingest of clip-based media and metadata into the asset management system. The Content Coordinator will also assist with oversight of the content pipeline and provide general operational support as needed. A successful candidate must possess a familiarity with project coordination and asset management workflows, and exemplary organizational and communication skills.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Review and prioritize media assets for ingest into asset management system.
• Coordinate with internal and external partners to achieve ingest of media assets.
• Facilitate media ingest by reviewing required documentation and coordinating delivery of physical media to external vendors.
• Maintain project trackers.
• Assist with processing Excel-based metadata logs as needed.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you will have the opportunity to learn about all aspects of operating a media archive. You will have exposure to all the inner workings of what it takes to reclaim, catalog, and leverage content from the archive and collaborate with internal and external production partners to support content creation across the enterprise. You will learn about asset management and media storage practices and how to quickly adapt to a rapidly evolving media landscape.
• Exemplary organizational and time management skills, with a keen attention to detail.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Teams, Excel.
• Experience with Box and AirTable.
• Understanding of production media management workflows.
• Knowledge of physical and file-based media formats and technical specifications.
• Experience with asset management systems preferred.
• Experience with digital delivery protocols and cloud-based media storage technologies preferred.
• Knowledge of descriptive metadata best practices and content rights management preferred.
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third-party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0e4bj-44-200-40-195-42 in your application.