Intern - Data Analyst
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionElectronic Arts Romania, one of the largest tech companies and video game developers in Romania, brings together experienced people from diverse work backgrounds and industries all united by a common passion: bringing the best video games in the world to life!
If your dream job is to work with technologies on some of the most popular video game franchises in the world, including EA SPORTS FIFA, then you've come to the right place. Prepare to level up your learning and career development together with some of the most experienced industry professionals in the gaming world: a diverse, creative and collaborative group of people united by a shared vision of excellence.
We are looking for a student that is passionate about the analytics world and help the Bucharest Analytics team while at it. If you are a curious person with a passion for games, data munging, numbers, data visualizations and statistical analysis, this might be the dream job for you. You will help with improving our players' experiences through data-driven insights that would help our partners to make informed decisions or help us track process improvements across the organization.
• You will learn more about our games and how we work together to bring those experience in front of our players, and more importantly you will learn what is the role of analytics in that process.
• You will learn more about our tech stack and how we do our daily job as analysts in a gaming company
• You will assemble data from multiple sources, clean it and prepare it for operational and exploratory analysis.
• You will create reports, dashboards and answer ad-hoc questions that would help our partners to assess the health of our games or will help us track process improvements across the organization.
• You will perform quality assurance on generated results to ensure accuracy and consistency
• You will need to transform complex information into a comprehensible and enlightening form tailored for the intended audience
• You will work with other EA Analytics teams to build current models, and existing methodologies and processes
• SQL experience querying complex data sets.
• Collect and analyze amounts of information..
• Pursuing degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or Engineering Sciences.
• Exposure to data mining, statistical modeling and data visualization (Knowledge of tools like R, Tableau, Power BI, Kabana, SAS).
• Excellent knowledge of Excel (can perform complex functions).
• English proficiency (both written and verbal).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r09nkj-44-210-237-158-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.