WELCOME TO ZOO
ZOO Digital are an award-winning cloud software company with offices in LA, Dubai, London and Sheffield UK. We help the biggest names in global entertainment to reach audiences everywhere with our high-quality localization and media services, adapting original TV and movie content for different languages, regions, and cultures.
Our Mission: To help our clients share their stories, by adapting the world's most watched TV shows and movies into new formats and languages for international audiences to enjoy.
Our Clients: Major Hollywood studios and streaming services, like Disney, Netflix, NBC Universal, Paramount, Facebook, Sony, and HBO, among others.
Our Services: Dubbing, subtitling and captioning, audio description, metadata localization, artwork localization and media processing.
ZOO Digital's state of the art technology services are backed by the award-winning bespoke software created by our ever-growing Research & Development team, ZOO Digital Labs. The team create cutting edge software solutions to supercharge our services and make our customers' lives easier. To find out more, visit https://www.zoodigital.com/
ABOUT THE ROLE
Location: Remote Working
Due to continued expansion, ZOO Digital are currently looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their Media Processing team based in El Segundo, CA. ZOO's Media Processing team specialise in digital distribution for high-end studios including Disney, HBO, and Netflix, collaborating and excelling as a team to meet client expectations.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for end-to-end management of any new or catalogue releases for feature, episodic or bonus content that they are assigned, which includes the distribution of assets to all clients. The successful candidate will also manage accounts and act as main point of contact to a set number of clients whilst managing, maintaining, and updating SOPs and workflows.
The Senior Project Manager serves as a liaison between ZOO and its clients and facilitates the workflow with internal and external resources from project start to completion.
Day to day responsibilities include;
• Planning of new or catalog releases across all clients for both domestic and localized content.
• Facilitate and reconcile billing related to client invoicing as dictated by project specifics.
• Playing an instrumental role in training and supporting new team members on client specific tasks and procedures.
• Creating and validating orders in a web-based system while maintaining and updating department tracking and status reports.
• Responsible for asset research, asset requests and issuing tracking.
• Responsible for tracking metrics. Completing administrative duties which include but not limited to set up and project maintenance in internal tracking
• Understanding of client technical specs and shaping SOPs and workflows around it.
• Follow up with client and track approval statuses of projects to ensure that due dates are met.
• Coordinate with internal departments and resources to accomplish project completion.
• Coordinate tracking and movement of assets. Confirm the receipt of assets and verify they viable for production. Sort assets to appropriate project folders.
All on site ZOO employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and must provide CDC verification of their vaccination status as part of the onboarding process before starting.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The Senior Project Manager will ideally hold an Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 2+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are also looking for the following skills;
• Project Management - Coordinates projects; communicates changes and progress; completes projects on time and budget.
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations
• Communications - Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form; exhibits good listening and comprehension; keeps others adequately informed; selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
• Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
• Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values; benefits organization through outside activities; supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
• Computer Skills - Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
WHY CHOOSE ZOO?
Our technology is constantly evolving, so there's never a dull moment with ZOO! Our team is made up of creatives, innovators, linguists, and collaborators from all corners of the world, and we employ the brightest and most original thinkers in our industry. Along with a competitive salary, we also offer excellent company benefits, which include;
Unlimited access to over 5,000 courses on Udemy for business
Medical, Dental, Vision
STD, LTD, Life Insurance
Share Save Plan
Membership Discount at Bay Clubs
We value all the folks that make ZOO a great place to work. For further details on what it's like to work for us, please visit our company Glassdoor page -https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Overview/Working-at-ZOO-Digital-Group-EI_IE12459.11,28.htm
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dye53p-44-200-171-74-42 in your application.