Digital Sales Manager - WXIX
WXIX-TV, FOX19 NOW, is the FOX affiliate serving Cincinnati and the Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana tri-state area, the nation's 37th DMA. FOX19 NOW, the station that's ''Always Local, Always Now,'' produces over 61 hours of News per week. FOX19 NOW is the leader in Morning News with local coverage from 4:30 a.m. until 11 a.m. each weekday The station airs early evening news 3 to 7 p.m. weekdays and the market's #1 (A25-54) late, local News starting at 10:00 to 11:30 p.m. FOX19 NOW's community involvement includes The St. Jude Dream Home, The Alzheimer's Association, The Pink Ribbon Girls and Special Olympics of Northern Kentucky, among others. We're proud to serve the community on multiple platforms, and broadcast some of the most popular programming in the Tri-State, including NFL on FOX, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy! and the FOX prime time schedule.
The Digital Sales Manager is an experienced leader with a passion for the magic behind digital capabilities and ready to accelerate our growth. This role will allow the right candidate to work along side some of the best in the biz while overseeing digital strategy and having fun in the field helping client reach their business goals.
Primary responsibilities for leading the Digital Sales efforts are designed to meet/exceed revenue goals and include but not limited to:
- Working side-by-side with the Sales Management team to coordinate combined sales efforts, create effective systems and procedures
- Provide training and direct expertise to the Account Executives and Sales Assistants
- Lead the conversation for developing strategy and tactics that align with the clients goals
- Assist with developing sales presentations and collateral pieces using up to date research materials and the Gray sanctioned Battle Book
- Oversee pricing and packages to ensure they remain competitive while meeting with company standards
- Maintain campaign tracking, delivery and reporting to provide optimization suggestions and fulfillment to expectation
- Prepare and communicate monthly statistics for all core platforms
- Follow online, mobile, OTT, social marketing trends, emerging technology and the competitive landscape
- 5+ years Digital Sales experience
- 2+ years Sales Management experience
- Proven ability to lead people and situations as an equal and collaborator
- Full understanding of digital analytics, as well as content and sales applications for various digital platforms
Qualified, interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwe00j-3-91-92-194-42 in your application.