Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Turner Sports is seeking a UX Designer to help create web3, blockchain-based games and experiences. The UX Designer is a key collaborator with cross-functional teams that will help lead the definition, launch, and evolution of Turner Sport's GameFi portfolio that is engaging, fun to play, and enables all the benefits of decentralized ownership. The UX Designer will work with internal and external organizations related to the creation, building and maintaining of products, including strategy, development, product, and research.
• Research, define, create and test a web3, blockchain-based video game portfolio. Work with internal teams to understand business goals, translating them into wireframes, prototypes, and designs.
• Work closely with product team to create user flows and journeys within the game, as well as developing key features such as an in-game economy and e-commerce.
• Partner with strategy and research to understand customer input, and marry these considerations with business requirements to create a successful user experience.
• Work closely with UI designer(s) to ensure the product's visuals align and support the project's goals.
• Demonstrate proficiency in a range of UX activities: developing site maps, user flows, sketches, wireframes, prototypes, and feature specifications to clearly communicate the expected user action.
• Partner closely with the game studio, development teams, design, and project management to manage creative commitments and operational plans for on-time delivery. This role will be involved in all phases of production from concept through live operational games in market.
• Help inform an ongoing learning agenda by identifying key product questions. Partner with UX Research to develop test plans, prototypes or other assets needed for user studies.
• Leverage analytics data, user research, and market insights to help make informed product decisions.
• Stay abreast of the latest blockchain and NFT developments, strategies, and evolution.
• Maintain relationship with WB Games for industry best practices and infrastructure integration, as needed
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• At least 2 years experience in the UX field
• A portfolio demonstrating experience applying user-centered design processes for webs and apps alongside cross-functional teams. Must demonstrate understanding of graphic design principles, and stay on top of up and coming trends for design, UX, and tech.
• Working knowledge of prototyping tools (such as InVision, Proto.io, Axure etc) as well as design tools such as Sketch or Figma
• Knowledge of game design, in-game economies, and strategies for free to play games
• Experience creating user experience for web or mobile apps
• Passion for gaming, free-to-play and games-as-a-service
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxv0ko-44-210-237-158-42 in your application.