Warner Bros Studios Leavesden
Job Title: Dailies Operator
Department Name: Warner Bros. De Lane Lea
Location: De Lane Lea Dailies Department - Leavesden
Reports to: Dailies Technical Operations Manager
Date created/revised: November 2021
The position is based at Warner Bros. De Lane Lea, which provides sound and picture post production as well as Dailies services for feature films and television. WBDLL comprises of comprehensive facilities including Sound Re-Recording and ADR stages, Grading Theatres, Preview Theatres and a full complement of highly-equipped supporting departments in addition to cutting rooms and a bar/café based in the heart of Soho and at Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden.
Primary Purpose of the Job:
A member of the Dailies Department which is responsible for all production media management including capture, processing, delivery and review services.
• Ingest and verify footage from a variety of sources e.g camera cards
• Accuratley log metada including scene and take information
• Sync original audio to videa files
• Apply LUT's and CDL's as per workflow
• Apply correct framing and formats
• QC footage, noting any discrepancies and escalate issues when appropriate
• Generating deliverables for Editorial and Production
• Generating reports and sending out to clients.
• Creation of LTO archives
• Knowledge and understanding of camera formats, framing and framerates.
• Experience using dailies / editorial software including Avid Media Composer and Filmlight Daylight preffered
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Some knowledge/experience of data i/o and media management preffered
• Ability to problem solve and trouble shoot issues effectively
• Highly motivated with ability to work alone or part of a team
• Profficient user of Mac and/or Linux Operating systems
Ability to work various shifts including a majority of night shifts
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqnwkx-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.