Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Warner Bros. Discovery News & Sports is looking for an Associate Producer for NBATV.
• The Associate Producer is responsible for creating high-quality NBA and WNBA highlights that tell the story of the game in 2 minutes or less. The AP will write, approve shot-sheets and manage the entire highlight operation on a nightly basis while in constant communication with the control room.
• Associate Producer works on Features, Franchise Segments, and Specialty Shows with an eye toward producing nightly NBATV shows.
• AP must be familiar with all critical NBA and WNBA storylines and respective elements.
• AP schedules and supervises freelance loggers and editors and manages freelancer timesheets.
• AP collaborates with NBATV production staff on all shows, storylines, and initiatives.
• APs collaborates with Multimedia staff, Inside The NBA Production, and B/R social teams.
• AP also collaborates with NBA Entertainment production.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in broadcast/content production.
• Must have strong understanding of and appreciation for the NBA, WNBA, and overall basketball landscape and culture.
• Knowledge of editing software like Premiere Pro helpful.
• Good writing skills are required.
• Candidates must be highly flexible and willing to work off hours, weekends and nights as needs dictate.
• Four-year degree or commensurate work experience.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm8p26-44-200-171-74-42 in your application.