Full Time Job
Tournaments Implementation Manager
- Full Time
Job DescriptionLocation: Stoke on Trent
Division: Ticketmaster Sport - Tournaments
Line Manager: Operations Manager - Tournaments
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week. with some additional weekend/evening flexibility required
A career at Ticketmaster Sport will challenge and engage you. The pace here is fast, the atmosphere is fun and a passion for live events is a common thread that ties us together. As a global and growing business, we can truly offer a world of opportunities to expand your skills and develop your career. Visit any of our offices and you'll find a diverse mix of passionate employees, helping fans around the globe connect with the artists, teams and events they love. It truly is a unique and rewarding environment.
Ticketmaster Sport Tournaments division provides ticketing services to an increasing number of international sporting tournaments and events. With the demand for our ticketing solutions growing we are looking to expand our project delivery team with the introduction of a Tournaments Implementation Manager post.
Initially supported by the wider tournament team the Tournament Implementation Manager will co-ordinate and implement the delivery of Ticketmaster's ticketing systems across existing and new projects.
You will be responsible for managing the systems implementation and operations alongside Athens based support staff together with a management team located in the UK.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Author and manage operational project plans.
• Manage client relationships.
• Assist in gathering system requirements with the aim of developing the ticketing platform.
• Oversee critical project milestones.
• Provide regular and ad-hoc project reporting and statistics as required.
• Utilise the ticketing systems to assist in the delivery of the project.
• Ensure that best practise system use is applied to project delivery
• Manage systems and operational training for event time staff.
• Ensure activities meet with, and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care.
• Any other tasks as defined by the Ticketmaster Sport – Tournaments Management Team
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• A keen interest and energy for delivering multi-venue ticketing operations ticketing event projects
• Experience in the implementation and operation of ticketing systems is desirable, but not essential.
• Excellent communication skills and persuasive in gaining agreement between all team members
• English language essential.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Accountability – Take ownership and ensure that Ticketmaster obligations are met with client satisfaction.
• Integrity – Ensure that tasks are carried out in a professional manner.
• Teamwork – Work with the client, partner and Ticketmaster team to ensure a cohesive and inclusive collaboration.
• Communication – Be clear and concise in your communication to all project team members and stakeholders.
• Service Excellence – You must deliver the best possible service to our clients and customers.
• Calm – You should be able to work calmly and rationally under high pressure situations.
• Flexible – You must be flexible in your working approach and in your working hours to enable you to work to our client and partners standards and requirements.
• Time management – working with the team to deliver the project on time within agreed timeframes
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
experiences – Fan First.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g62w20-3-229-124-74-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.