Location: Ticketmaster International 4 Pentonville Road, London, N1 9HF
Division: Business Strategy, Transformation and PMO
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week.
The Analyst, Operational Planning will be part of the Global Strategic & Operational Planning Team. You will work with a team responsible for strategic and operational planning, portfolio analysis, reporting and governance, robotic process automation, software capitalisation and all related processes, tools, and systems.
Our mission is to move strategy into execution, as a central team we help all other teams understand direction and priority. We are a centre of excellence for portfolio management that plans, governs, and reports on the strategic work of Ticketmaster. From strategic direction down to individual resource allocation our team drives both the planning and execution of strategy.
The person we are looking for has excellent analysis skills, a keen eye for detail, and an inquisitive attitude. Excellent communication skills are essential; along with the ability to explain complex reports and analysis to non-specialists at all levels of the organisation.
You will manage key processes within the global strategic and operational planning team. You'll assist efforts around the intake of new initiatives, the development of Ticketmaster's strategic plan, quarterly goal prioritisation, and the creation of the quarterly forecast of where time and money will go. You will support strategic planning cycles, help prioritise the right projects, move strategy into execution, then help govern and report on delivery performance. Ticketmaster has recently re-organised to a global business model and this team is at the centre of that transformation, creating new models, processes and structures that will be used by Ticketmaster employees across the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Operational Planning: delivery of a quarterly ''Ops Plan'', the definitive project-by-project breakdown of Ticketmaster's anticipated labour cost
• Software Capitalisation: Clarity PPM Super Admin who manages the day to day of our global timesheet system. A close partner to Finance, ensuring controls/ compliance to SOX and accounting best practices
• Labour Reporting: produce monthly labour reporting, working with teams in Technology and Finance to validate and confirm where, when, and what hours were dedicated to
• Audit and Assurance: maintaining detailed records of Clarity PPM access, rights changes and approvals required at regular intervals for internal and external auditors
• Analysis and Reporting: develop reports and dashboards that allow the team to determine whether Ticketmaster's efforts are driving its strategic goals, providing insights to support informed decision making
• Continually improve operational planning processes and data accuracy
• Partner with the strategic planning team to ensure quarterly strategic plans are delivered
• Actively participate in the development of a self-managing, cross-functional team where every member of the team believes that they are ''all in this together''
• Build relationships and work with offices across multiple languages, currencies, and locations
• Organise key meetings and workshops, both on and offsite. Facilitate planning, retrospective, and showcase ceremonies
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Highly Proficient using PowerPoint, Excel
• Experience cleaning, transforming and analysing vast amounts of data and presenting analysis to team members
• Experience using Enterprise planning and collaboration tools such as (e.g. Clarity PPM, Wrike, Planview, Jira, Confluence, Smartsheet)
• Experience summarising complex topics, and presenting information both concisely and accurately
• Past experience in a global organisation, working across time zones is highly beneficial
• Exposure to Capex/ Opex reporting and associated processes would be highly beneficial
• Graduate in a technical or quantitatively-oriented discipline OR equivalent experience
• Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with a variety of personalities and styles
• Creative problem-solving, exhibiting common sense and analytical reasoning skills and taking ownership of issues to the point of resolution
• Able to consistently meet tight deadlines and prioritise workload accordingly
• A rigorous approach to work and an eye for detail
• Desire to continuously develop and learn new processes
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2ywo7-44-210-237-158-42 in your application.