Manager, Marketing (CRM)
This role will grow and manage audiences for The Orchard distributed artists and labels, create promotions through direct marketing to support merch efforts and more. Review insights and analytics to produce creative messaging to fans through SMS and email campaigns.
What You'll Do:
• Manage CRM and SMS campaigns & Marketing launches to build audiences / fanbases
• Review insights and analytics
• Provide reporting on fan engagement, open rates, and campaign performances
• Work with legal and privacy and Sony CRM team regularly around launches
• Strategize and create ways to collect fan data throughout marketing lifecycle
• Social Media Analysis
• Support Digital Marketing
Who You Are:
• CRM and/or SMS campaign experience
• Strong interest in marketing and internet trends
• Strategic thinker
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work across teams and departments and collaborate
What We Give You:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnp85k-44-200-40-195-42 in your application.