Voice consumption is a growing area of the music business, and as the Associate Director, Voice Operations & Optimization, you are crucial in executing on a value proposition that drives client satisfaction and revenue. You will be responsible for driving The Orchard's voice optimization initiative, helping us stay on track in our quest to consistently improve our services and operations. You are innovative, and excited to bring new ideas and understanding to an area of the industry that is in the early stages of development. You are also driven, methodical, detail-oriented, and adept at implementing and maintaining new processes. You're great with Excel, and not only are you able to analyze large data sets, you think strategically and come up with recommendations once you review your results.
What You'll Do:
• Manage the operations of The Orchard's Voice Lab, which tests voice device requests at scale
• Regularly analyze and report on voice performance metrics, requesting fixes, highlighting areas of concern, and making recommendations to optimize The Orchard's catalog
• Stay abreast of new developments in the areas of voice personalization & optimization; develop internal and client-facing recommendations and best practices
• Cultivate relationships with related teams at digital service providers, building and improving upon current workflows
• Partner internally (label management, product development) and externally (digital service providers, 3rd parties) to identify, report and resolve issues quickly and accurately
• Work closely with team members and management, communicating roadblocks pertaining to department projects and procedures
• Adapt to shifting priorities as new technologies develop and new areas of catalog optimization gain focus
• Consistently meet and/or exceed performance objectives
• Ad hoc duties as assigned
Who You Are:
• 5+ years of work experience, preferably in the music or entertainment industry
• Experience working with large, complex data sets in a variety of formats; direct experience working with music metadata a plus
• Experience managing cross-functional projects and driving them to completion
• Innovative and adaptable to an evolving workload
• Organized, deadline-oriented self-starter
• Excellent written/verbal/interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Google, Apple, and Microsoft applications, particularly Excel
• Passion for, knowledge of, and appreciation for music!
• Familiar with DDEX/XML and/or SQL
• Fluency in a second language (preferably Spanish)
• Familiarity with licensing and the various rights associated with music content
What We Give You:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb5p16-44-200-40-195-42 in your application.