Lead - Lighting
Remote / Virtual
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in every day to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber-talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology.
Technicolor Production Services is the division that contains our world-leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros. Key to the success of our division and its brands is winning the war on talent through acquiring and growing a community where artistry meets technology.
The Focus is our ambition to create a careers hub (including a digital platform) for professionals. We aim to create a platform that enables individuals to advance in their careers and make the best of their creative industry experience.
The Video Editor will work collaboratively with the Marketing post-production team under the Lead/ Post-Production Manager/Producer to generate promotional spots & other AV deliverables from a delivered episodic or Feature Project. The Editor will work hands on with other editors using existing templates and graphics in multiple pre-translated languages to create deliverables for each target language. These AV deliverables will be used internationally in promotional campaigns such as TV Spots, Online Trailers, Theatrical Trailers, etc. The position requires visual talent, excellent hands-on skills with both offline and on-line editing techniques, healthy curiosity and attention to detail, and problem-solving abilities.
• Hands on Knowledge of working on Adobe Premiere Pro & DaVinci Resolve Studio & AVID Media Pro is a must
• Must be able to perform all day-to-day editorial tasks assigned such as conforms, audio lay-back, subtitle burn-ins, pre-rendered GFX inserts, etc.
• Must be a team player, to learn from senior editor and achieve the desired editorial output.
• Must be able to perform creative editing & achieve High Standard of quality output in time.
• Must be able to work with Audio, Video, Text & Graphics assets as part of editorial workflows.
• Must be able to quickly learn & self-adapt to different editing tools and applications.
• Good understanding of digital media compression tools and techniques is expected.
• Must be Highly motivated and organized to achieve larger goals in the post production stream.
• Experienced in digital advertising, social media engagement, conceptual development, and the overall creative process is desired.
• Must be willing to Work in Shifts whenever needed, extend working hours or be available to work on Holidays/weekends based on the production needs.
Any of the following is a bonus: Technical, Creative
• Any level of prior experience/exposure to Motion GFX and VFX workflows will be an advantage for the role. (After Effects, Smoke, Maya, Cinema 4D, etc.).
Any of the following is a great advantage: Technical, Creative.
• Additional Certifications if any from reputed brands in the industry is a major plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5zy6z-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.