The ideal candidate for our Sr. Sales Planner at Sinclair Sports Group is a highly proactive individual who takes initiative, problem solves, is a critical thinker and enjoys Sports! This role requires the ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as collaborate with a broader team. Strong functional knowledge of media ad sales planning and basic math is are required. The position will have a focus on Sinclair Sports Group's Tennis Channel business unit.
Sinclair Sports Group offers remote/hybrid options for many roles.
Daily Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Create Ad Sales media plans based on Pricing and Planning direction
• Assist in pricing negotiations between the Pricing & Planning Team and the agency for all upfront and scatter buys
• Work closely with Inventory Management to maximize revenue based on marketplace, inventory conditions and tennis schedules
• Track individual deal delivery and prepare ADU schedules
• Foster key relationships with clients and agency contacts
• Work closely with Commercial Operations on timing and execution of all on-air elements that meet the log deadlines
• Monitor on-air schedules, manage changes and coordinate with traffic to ensure schedule airs as ordered
• Work with Marketing Team to secure materials and schedules for added value
• Provide post summaries of account delivery
• Work with the Sales Assistant to resolve order/invoice-billing discrepancies
• Bachelor's degree or 3+ years of Media Network ad sales or media buying experience
• Strong analytical skills and ability to be flexible in a changing sales environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
• Eagerness to learn and grow
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g62wqq-44-200-171-74-42 in your application.