Sinclair Broadcast Group
New York, NY
The Multi-Market Director of Operations is responsible for managing and developing key processes that will break boundaries that currently exist when executing broader video deals . The role requires a deep understanding of the linear and automated video campaign environment. In addition, responsibilities will include working with our traffic management, systems vendors, internal sales drivers, and support staff. Overall, this role will drive efficiency and impact of our sales team.
• Oversee and develop cross system processes to help drive revenue
• Manage collaboration between cross-functional teams including: Ad Operations, Yield Management, Pricing, Sales, and Research
• Streamline/create forecasting and reporting structure to monitor sales and support activity across a large sales organization
• Develop partnerships with key clients to better serve their business needs
• Contribute to workflow management and training protocol for the national support team
• Evaluate campaign performance on a global scale and adjust business practices accordingly
• Bachelor's degree required
• 5 years' experience in TV/Digital Ad operations at a Manager level or above
• Deep understating of linear TV traffic systems
• Experience leading sales support teams in a fast paced, highly competitive environment
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Experience with or fluency on proposal systems and research platforms
• Excellent Excel skills a mus t
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzn022-34-231-244-12-42 in your application.