Key Job Responsibilities Include:
• Create professional quality sports highlights for video programs for digital distribution.
• Encode, compress and export in digital formats.
• Organize and maintain video storage and management systems and archives.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Competence in AVID & Premiere video editing softwares.
• Bachelor's Degree related to Digital Media, Journalism and/or equivalent work experience
• Previous video editing experience in Sports a plus!
• Knowledge and comfort on AVID video editing software.
• Extracting video from a variety of sources including video captured digitally on cameras and other devices
• Encoding and compression techniques.
• Knowledge of multiple professional sports is a plus!
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Driven by challenges and committed to seeing projects and tasks through to completion on time.
• Self-motivated, yet a team player with a desire to work collaboratively as part of a Production Team.
• Strong ability to multitask.
• Hard working, willing to work varied and sometimes long hours and weekends.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33v2n-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.