Insomniac Games is looking for Dialogue Coordinators to join our team! This role works closely with the Dialogue Lead, other Dialogue Coordinators, and production team on a project to make sure all dialogue is delivered on time at a high quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Works alongside other Dialogue Coordinators and Dialogue Lead to keep dialogue pipeline running smoothly and delivers all dialogue on time, at a high quality.
• Assists the Senior Dialogue Coordinator with the tracking of VO recording sessions and Mocap shoots.
• Prepares ADR session materials.
• Works with narrative team on script preparation and conforms scripts after recording sessions.
• Works within the Wwise project hierarchy and structure, adhering to audio quality and mastering specification guidelines.
• Creates necessary effects for processed VO.
• Edits in-game dialog assets.
• Implement dialog assets into the game engine and dialog databases.
• Aids with localization pipeline and dialogue implementation.
• Responsible for Dialogue related bug fixing.
• Other duties may be assigned
Education and/or Experience: Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Focused on experience in dialogue recording & editing, creation, mixing, processing and/or implementation, or dialogue post in a AAA production development studio.
• Highly proficient using multitrack audio software/hardware (Avid Pro Tools experience preferred).
• Experience with PC-based sample editors (Sound Forge).
• Proficient with Wwise and audio plug-ins related to dialogue normalization and effect processing.
• Knowledgeable with both PC and Mac-based operating systems.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Proficient with Final Draft and/or other screenwriting software.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
• Must be able to present ideas clearly and work well within a large team environment.
• Studio recording experience and voice-over direction a plus.
• Thorough understanding of audio compression technologies and surround sound formats.
Does this sound like you? Please submit your resume, cover letter, and a portfolio/reel to be considered. We look forward to reviewing your submissions!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g32qjq-3-229-124-74-42 in your application.