Founded in 2001 by CEO and Executive Producer Thilo Kuther, Pixomondo is a solutions-oriented design company that solves creative challenges for our clients and partners. Whether we are crafting never-before-seen visual effects for a feature film or developing innovative original concepts for a global marketing campaign, we leverage our collaborative design process to develop truly award-winning work. Our passion is to deliver the best ideas at the highest levels of quality on-time and on-budget, with the outstanding service you expect from a world-class company.
• Processing turnover information and ingesting new materials
• Generate edit reference, witness cameras, retime and resize references for all shots, updating as needed throughout the project
• Conform updated edits, flagging any changes to production
• Ensure Shotgrid is up to date with shot counts and other information
• Maintain up to date sequence edits in Resolve and Shotgrid Cuts
• QC client deliveries, preparing edits for client review
• Liase with client vfx editorial team as needed
• Cut show reels for in house and demo purposes
• Assist with I/O responsibilities
• Good technical knowledge of editorial workflows.
• Knowledge of film and digital formats, files, frame rates and resolutions
• Familiar with Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid or other editing software
• Comfortable using command line scripts
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good organization and communication skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skills.
Nice to Have:
• Previous VFX experience
• Knowledge of DaVinci Resolve
• Basic knowledge of Nuke
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkqj60-3-91-92-194-42 in your application.