Director of Social Media
Reports to: VP of Marketing, Communications, and Community
Job Classification: Exempt
The Director of Social Media is responsible for overseeing and executing the Oakland A's communications strategy across the Club's social media platforms and channels through creativity, engagement, content marketing, and storytelling. The director will work closely to collaborate across the organization to achieve the team's social content objectives and goals.
• In partnership with the VP of Marketing & Communications, develop the A's social strategy to build effective, engaging content that meets the needs of the organization
• Oversee and assist in the execution of all A's social content
• Supervise and provide leadership for the A's social content team, leading meetings, setting deadlines, leading workflow, and providing support and development
• Work cross-functionally with various departments (marketing, communications, community, ticketing, and corporate partnerships) in the creative process and development of engaging team-based content
• Collaborate and work with the MLB social, content, and partnerships teams
• Assist with the annual budget preparation and business planning. Maximize efforts on strategic vision, budget tracking, and resource allocation
• Monitor best practices and trends in organic and branding social media
• At least four years of professional experience in digital marketing or social media
• MLB or professional sports experience is preferred but not a requirement
• Experience supervising full-time employees
• Exceptional leadership and motivational skills
• Excellent project, organizational, time management, and critical thinking skills
• Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and leaders
• Team player who works well under pressure
• Proficient working with all platforms of social media, including analytics and monitoring
COVID 19 Consideration:
All Oakland A's employees are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and must provide documentation of complete vaccination status as part of the pre-boarding process. Exceptions are available only for those who need accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxv3o1-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.